The Granville Foundation is passionate about improving the wellbeing of people throughout our world.Learn More
Our Home of Hope fundraiser has raised over $2.7 million to provide food, shelter, healthcare and education to those in need.Learn More
American Medical Overseas Relief is dedicated to improving the health of people in impoverished areas. Learn More
California Health Sciences University plans to open its first college, a post baccalaureate pharmacy school, in the fall of 2014. Learn More
Surrounded by the prestigious Copper River Golf Course, Copper River is the most sought-after community in the Central Valley.Location: NE Fresno, CAStarting at: $305,950
Just south of the popular Sunnyside Country Club and Golf Course, Sunnyside Grove is a great place to watch your kids grow.
Location: SE Fresno, CAStarting at: $220,950
With large lots, a beautiful community park and plenty of local amenities, Rio Belleza is sumptuous living without the high price tag.
Location: NW Fresno, CAStarting at: $256,120
Looking for a new home in Clovis? Join the interest list for our new community, which will offer luxury semi-custom homes on ¾-acre lots.
Natural beauty or Golf Course Views? We have the perfect backdrop for your custom dream home.
The Links at Copper River Ranch
Location: NE Fresno, CA
Location: North Clovis, CA
2-3 BD|2 BA
2-3 BD|2 BA
3 BD|2.5 BA
3-4 BD|2-3 BA
3-4 BD|2 BA
3-4 BD|2.5 BA
3-4 BD|2.5 BA
3-5 BD|2.5-3 BA
4-6 BD|3 BA
4-6 BD|3.5 BA
4-7 BD|3-4 BA
Career Inquiry Form:
Apply For a Position
This position is responsible for assisting with the development of marketing materials used in social media, sales and community events. She/he will play a key role in helping to drive our successful marketing efforts. He/she will be responsible for supporting the marketing team through flawless planning, coordination, and execution of many of the marketing campaigns, promotions, and special projects. Will oversee and coordinate company’s social media efforts across platforms, working with the Marketing Director to plan and execute Granville’s social media plan. Responsible for keeping the social media efforts in sync with the company’s promotion/marketing plans and branding.
The eMarketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing direct assistance to sales associates and department managers in utilizing company marketing technology tools and programs to promote the company and the communities we serve.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Previous experience in using social media tools in a business environment highly preferred;
• Experience with the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, In Design, Flash;
• Very detail oriented;
• Creative and analytical thinker;
• Excellent active listening skills;
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
• Ability to work closely with our sales, production and design departments;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communications/Journalism, or similar, preferred.
This position is responsible for providing assistance to the President by performing general administrative tasks and daily clerical functions and coordinating and monitoring activities on specific projects. The position is also responsible for the supervision of three support staff employees.
• High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred;
• Three years experience as an administrative or executive assistant supporting a senior level executive;
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and related software programs;
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of general office equipment;
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Exceptional organizational skills required;
• Demonstrated knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation;
• Basic business math knowledge;
• Previous supervisory experience;
• Ability to keep company information confidential;
• Demonstrated ability to meet designated deadlines;
• Ability to integrate into and foster the existing corporate culture;
• Ability to work independently with minimal instruction;
• Ability to interface well with all departments within the company and to represent the respective executive team members in a highly professional manner;
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with staff, customers and external contacts to the organization;
• Requires close interaction with several departments throughout the company;
• Demonstrated ability to remain calm, focused, positive and cheerful while changing direction and priorities frequently.
This position is responsible for the conceptual architectural design of residential, commercial, office and apartment complex facilities and conceptual site planning using California Building Code. The Architectural/Project Designer will utilize AutoCAD extensively. PhotoShop, Illustrator and Google Sketch-up experience is preferable.
• Bachelor’s degree in Geographic Information Systems or related field;
• Minimum 3 years work experience in a design firm (can include architectural or product design)
• Understanding of programming, design, design development, construction documents and construction administration
• Understanding of various construction systems including: masonry, steel frame, wood frame, curtain wall
• Understanding of related disciplines and their documents, including: MEP, Structural, Civil, Interior Design
• Understanding of budgeting and scheduling
• Ability to effectively manage oneself, multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Understanding of construction methods and means
• Understanding of field survey work in support of design drawings and as-built drawing development
• Ability to research both standard and innovative solutions to design issues, confirm code compliance, and make recommendations to Department Manager/Company President
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong computer skills including proficiency in AutoCAD
• Enjoys working in a positive team environment and feels confident when speaking to co-workers and consultants
• Familiarity with codes and code compliance a plus;
• Undergraduate degree in architecture preferred. Master’s Degree in architecture a plus.
• Strong eye and respect for design and detail;
• Willingness and patience to work with designers and non-designers from a variety of backgrounds;
• Interest in and ability to work in an extremely fast-paced startup-culture;
• Flexibility with work schedule and willingness to stay late or work weekends when necessary;
• Independent work ethic and ability to manage various projects effectively;
• Time management skills in getting design work done on schedule;
• Ability to “wear many hats” and embrace shifting roles, tasks, and projects.
Maricopa Orchards is seeking a qualified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP) to manage company mapping software along with geographical information and data related to our organization. The GISP candidate will develop our custom GIS database and mapping analysis. The GISP will also integrate existing company software and data necessary for capturing, managing, analyzing and displaying all forms of geographic information. In addition, the candidate must be able to collaborate with IT disciplines to ensure that necessary changes to the information technology environment are instituted with an appropriate level of quality, cost, and consistency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Geographic Information Systems or related field;
• Proficiency with database systems and design methodologies;
• Experience managing GIS systems;
• Experience using Trimble GPS software preferred, but not required;
• Proficient in data conversion;
• Experience working with SQL database;
• Demonstrated knowledge managing database systems;
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills required to work with technical specialists and a diverse user community including field personnel; and
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
This position is responsible for processing lot options, releasing all lot starts, and issuing all purchase orders for single and multi-family projects. This position will also be responsible for maintaining all electronic records for the department.
• High school diploma required.
• A minimum of 2 years work experience preferred;
• Construction background helpful;
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a multi-task and fast paced environment;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs;
• Excellent teamwork, organization, and follow-up skills;
• Very detailed oriented;
• Ability to manage change;
• Excellent analytical skills.
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the AMOR office clerical responsibilities and provides administrative assistance for the CEO and Development Director. The position: manages the organization’s website, all social media mediums, and is responsible for the creation and execution of fundraising and marketing activities for AMOR.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and be willing to take on new roles as needed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To be successful in this position an individual will be able to perform each job responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements represent the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve satisfactory job performance.
• Marketing and/or Journalism experience with a heart for philanthropy
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience in: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Outlook
• Management experience: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Tweetdeck
• Good administrative and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
• Ability to creatively plan and execute a variety of fundraising events
• Must be able to communicate effectively
• Must be able to meet designated deadlines
• Must be able to set clear and detailed goals
• Must be comfortable in a variety of cultural and religious atmospheres always maintaining respect for diversity
• Must represent the organization respectfully and professionally within the community
• Ability to integrate and foster AMOR’s corporate culture and mission